Miami’s Jungle Island offers close-up experiences with an incredible variety of animals, from high-flying exotic birds to slow-moving giant tortoises, tree-swinging apes and monkeys, and endangered species like lemurs and rare big cats!
- Private tour of the park
- Behind-the-scenes visit
- Meet the lemurs face to face
- Complimentary 5” x 7” photo
Go on a lemur safari with our guided tour of Jungle Island! As part of this fun VIP package, you’ll go behind the scenes with a visit to the animal care clinic, and you’ll have a fun kangaroo encounter, as well as a trip through our Serpentarium to meet giant tortoises and exotic reptiles.
But the best part of the personal 90-minute VIP tour is meeting the lemurs. You’ll have a chance for a unique encounter with these adorable primates. They’re gentle and friendly, but they’re also an endangered species, so this is a really special opportunity!
- 90-minute private guided tour
- Whole-day park admission
- Complimentary parking
- One complimentary 5” x 7” photo
The VIP Go Wild tour comes with complimentary parking and souvenir photo, as well as a whole-day entry to the park, so you can spend as long as you want exploring Flamingo Lake, the Treetop Ballroom, the Lion’s Den, the Garden Outpost and all the other wild locations on Jungle Island. And don’t forget the Playground!
- A liability release waiver must be completed and a parent / guardian must sign if the participant is under the age of 18 years
- The park is open 365 days a year, though the availability of particular animals depends on their needs and staff requirements. Children must be over 3 years old; under-18s must be accompanied by an adult.
Jungle Island is located between Downtown Miami and Miami Beach.
90 minutes of private guided tour, plus whole-day park access. Entry fees for additional special events and exhibitions are not included.
This experience voucher is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
Please note cancellations/reschedule requests require a minimum of 48 hours notice prior to activity date. There is a strict no show / no refund policy – you’re advised to arrive 15min earlier than the activity time. If you are not there – you’ll be charged 100% of the activity cost (no refund will be provided).
Numbers On The Day
This experience is for 1 person
Jungle Islands is an indoor/outdoor location. Please dress sensibly for the prevailing weather conditions. Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended, as the tour involves walking to each location.
In the event of rain or inclement weather your experience will still go ahead unless contacted by the experience provider. If your experience is cancelled you will be rescheduled by the provider
- Jungle Island complies with the American with Disabilities Act – all guests have full access to all our programs and services.
- You can hire a wheelchair or electric convenience vehicle on-site (cost extra, photo ID required). We can arrange sign language interpretation if needed (please contact us one week in advance). Service animals are welcome throughout the park, including the café.
Go Wild - Jungle Island VIP Experience - For 1
PersonThis experience is for 1 person
Don't miss out on
- Experience Vouchers :
- Valid for 12 months
- Free exchange
- 14 days refund
- Our Price Guarantee
- More details