Tired of the same old food? Want to add mouth-watering meals to your menu for dinner parties and when friends come to visit? These creative cooking classes will teach you how to make fabulous dishes from scratch, even if you have trouble telling the difference between a carrot and a cucumber!
- Teaching by professional chefs
- Hands-on courses
- Eat in or take your results home
- Wide range of courses to suit all tastes
Put the fun back into cooking with one of our creative cooking classes. Join a small group of learners as our professional chef walks you through a hands-on learning experience like no other.
No cooking experience is necessary to learn these tasty new recipes. Your instructor and their assistants make sure everyone gets personal attention as you chop, dice, mix, and cook your way to new culinary horizons.
Take your pick from our wide range of exciting options:
- Peruvian cuisine, including dishes like lomo saltado, shrimp and tuna causas, tacu tacu, and Peruvian ceviche
- Spanish paellas, classic rice dishes that are ideal for sharing
- Spanish tapas, a variety of appetizers perfect for entertaining and events
- Mexican cuisine, one of the most diverse in the world, including tacos, carnitas, refrito, and delicious homemade guacamole
- Tiramisu and devil’s food cake, in which you will learn to make two essential desserts for any celebration
All our cooking classes are designed to be fun, as well as provide you with the recipes and skills you need to make any meal an event!
What’s Included ?
- Choose your own cooking class
- Professional chef to teach you
- Small classes
- Hands-on learning
- All equipment supplied
- Take home the recipes
Whether you’re a complete beginner or an experienced food-wrangler, these enjoyable classes are a superb way to learn new skills, meet new people, and extend your menu!
- A liability release waiver must be completed and a parent / guardian must sign if the participant is under the age of 18 years. Minimum age to participate in this class is 12 years
- All classes are a single session. They are all the same price, and all take place on Tuesday evenings at 7:00 p.m.
This experience takes place in Coral Way, Miami, FL.
This class is a single session of approximately 3 hours
This experience voucher is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
Please note cancellations/reschedule requests require a minimum of 24 hour notice prior to activity date. There is a strict no show / no refund policy – you’re advised to arrive 15min earlier than the activity time. If you are not there – you’ll be charged 100% of the activity cost (no refund will be provided).
Numbers on the day
We keep our classes small, to ensure that you get personal attention.
This is an indoor session in Miami. Please dress comfortably. Aprons will be provided, but you may wish to wear clothes that you don’t mind getting ingredients on, just in case!
This activity is not affected by normal weather conditions.
Choose Your Own Cooking Class - For 1
PersonThis experience is for 1 person
Don't miss out on
- Valid for 12 months
- Free exchange
- 14 days refund
- Our Price Guarantee
- More details