This self-guided tour starts close to Bal Harbour and goes to the Art Deco district of Miami Beach. With these thrilling powered Bicycles. You won’t be able to wipe the smile off your face once you experience the exhilaration of effortless cruising on one of our easy to operate, state of the art and environmentally friendly bikes , exploring the scenery, history & culture. There are many cafes along the way for you to take a break and relax. All bikes have very comfortable seats.
- 2 hr Self Guided Tour of Miami Beach
- You are permitted to use the bike up to 6 hours
- State of the art electric bicycle and helmet
- Set up of your bike and helmet and basic instruction for use
- Free parking at pickup location
- Basic map for self-guided tour
- Beautiful water views of Miami Beach.
- Ride along the boardwalk on the way to historic Art Deco South Beach
- Experience power assisted cycling on Miami’s best bike paths
- Enjoy a break whilst taking in the views.
- Rejuvenate and take in the fresh seaside air
- Bring your bathing suits and towel and spend some time on the beach
Do I have to pedal? Is there a throttle?
This is so cool. Yes, you can pedal if you want but you do not have to. You have three options: use the throttle, use paddle assist or for a little workout paddle as you normally would
- A liability release waiver must be completed and a parent / guardian must sign if the rider is under the age of 18 years. Minimum age to ride is 13 years
- Renter must hold a valid credit card and drivers License / photo id
- Security deposit of $200 is required by cash or credit card
- Maximum weight 240 lbs. (109 kg)
- This experience is not suitable for Pregnant women
5 minutes drive from Bal Harbour, Miami Beach
The experience runs for 2 - 3 hours. This includes setting up, stops to take in sights and breaks. It is available 7 days a week at 10am ,11am & 1pm. You are permitted to use the bike up to 6 hours. Please be aware that return has to be before 5pm
This experience voucher is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
Please note cancellations/reschedule requests require a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to activity date. There is a strict no show / no refund policy – you’re advised to arrive 15min earlier than the activity time. If you are not there – you’ll be charged 100% of the activity cost (no refund will be provided).
- Comfortable, loose fitting clothing and closed toe footwear is required.
- Windbreaker or a long sleeved shirt
- Sunglasses, sunscreen & hat
Numbers On The Day
- Maximum participants on this ride is 8 (larger groups may be able to be accommodated by prior arrangement). Minimum number required to run this tour is 2.
- This activity may be cancelled in the event of bad weather. In this case, the supplier will reschedule your experience (refunds will not be given).
- Must be able to ride a bike
Self Guided Electric Bicycle Tour - For 1
PersonThis experience is for 1 person
Don't miss out on
- Valid for 12 months
- Free exchange
- 14 days refund
- Our Price Guarantee
- More details