There are few places left on the Earth that offer truly incredible, once-in-a-lifetime opportunities. The Galapagos Islands are one of those places. With this exceptional 7-day experience, you’ll see amazing scenery, discover the mind-boggling variety of life on the island, join in your choice of an enormous number of activities, and even have time to relax and enjoy fabulous scenery!
- Discover perfect white sand beaches by mountain bike
- Sea kayak with sea lions, penguins and marine turtles
- Snorkel with Galapagos sharks, rays, and hundreds of tropical fish
- Meet blue-footed boobies, Darwin finches, and other famous birds
- The only place on Earth where penguins are in their natural habitat in the northern hemisphere
- Relax in a beautiful boutique hotel, with tummy-tempting meals from the restaurant included
- Explore the volcanoes and beaches for more wildlife encounters
- Top-notch adventure and nature guides to accompany you every step of your journey
- Effortless boat rides "here and there" depending on activities
- This sustainable land program supports the local communities
Isla Isabela is the largest of the Galapagos islands, and it’s also the most unspoiled. It’s a seahorse-shaped island formed by five dormant volcanoes, the tallest of which is Volcan Wolf at 5,600 feet. As the biggest island, it offers the most to explore and do, whether you’re more interested in following in Darwin’s naturalist footsteps or getting active with snorkeling, kayaking and hiking expeditions.
And what better way to experience this adventure than to explore the best activities on the island? Not only do we manage the top-rated hotel where you stay, but our unique offer also includes 5 days (2-4 hours per day) of the very bext activities the island has to offer..... Just to make sure your stay is one you’ll never forget.
This is the ideal vacation opportunity: a top-rated hotel in one of the world’s most beautiful locations to ensure you get to enjoy all the excitement and adventure without any of the worries! We are here to help you to discover all the eye-popping sites you can handle, we have picked the very best for you to choose from, so you can really let go and concentrate on having the best vacation of your life!
Take a tour to the Wall of Tears and along the way discover flamingo lakes, beaches with sea lions, hundreds of really big iguanas, and giant tortoises, and stop at some of the island’s stunning viewpoints. Walk the 1200m long board walk and visit the giant tortoise breeding center. Visit Las Tintoreras, where white tip sharks come to rest, or put on your snorkeling gear and swim with eagle rays and sea turtles – in a separate area away from the sharks, of course!
Choose how energetic you want to be by taking your pick of the many available activities, or enjoy our exclusive and most popular adventure in the Islands, combining daily kayaking, mountain biking, trekking, snorkeling, and nature exploration activities. Get wet and visit underwater sights like Isla Tortuga, where you can see hammerheads, mantas, eagle rays, tropical fish and turtles as they cruise along the coast.
You’ll get 2 free days as well, to explore on your own or relax and enjoy the beautiful views from the fabulous hotel and its restaurant, where each imaginative dish is served using fresh ingredients caught, grown and harvested locally in the islands and on the hotel's own plantation.
No other place on Earth offers the possibility of seeing penguins, iguanas, cormorants, pelicans, giant Galapagos tortoises, finches, and a variety of other birds, all in the same place! For the botanists and plant-lovers, the vegetation here is remarkable and varied, changing dramatically from the coastal areas to the foot of the volcanoes.
Located off the coast of Ecuador, the Galapagos group of over 20 volcanic islands is one of the places that led Charles Darwin to lay down his theory of evolution, and over 95% of the island group is a national park, marine reserve and biosphere reserve. Our unbelievable 7-day guided visit is the best way to experience this incomparable destination and bring back memories that will last a lifetime!
- Twin share room at boutique hotel
- Breakfast and dinner included
- 2-4 hours of activities per day
- 2 free days to relax and explore
- Effortless boat rides "here and there" depending on activities
- Season: All year
- Altitude: Sea level to 2,000ft (600m).
- Paddle or activity duration: 2-4 hours each day.
- A liability release waiver must be completed and a parent / guardian must sign if the participant is under the age of 18 years. Minimum age to participate is 12 years
This experience takes place on Isla Isabela, Galapagos Islands, Ecuador.
Clients are responsible for booking their own travel to Isabela Island. This usually involves an international flight to Ecuador (typically Guayaquil or the capital, Quito), then a local flight to Baltra Island or San Cristobal Island. From there, a short inter-island hop to Isabela is available.
7 days, including 5 guided activity days and 2 free days.
This experience voucher is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
Please note cancellations/reschedule requests require a minimum of 4 weeks notice prior to reservation date. There is a strict no show / no refund policy – If you are not there – you’ll be charged 100% of the activity cost (no refund will be provided).
Numbers on the day
The price quoted for this experience is for 2 people.
Please dress sensibly for the prevailing season. Water sandals, hiking shoes, light rain shell, water bottle, non-cotton trekking gear, sun block, hat and mosquito repellent are strongly recommended.
- Weather: Dec to May: 80ºF to 90ºF (25ºC to 30ºC). Jun to Sep: 60ºF to 70ºF (15ºC to 20ºC). Oct to Dec: 70ºF to 80ºF (15ºC to 25ºC).
- Water: The Galapagos Islands offer a unique mixture of warm and cold water, ranging between 65ºF and 85ºF (18ºC and 30ºC).
- Ecuador uses US Dollars for currency, so there’s no need to worry about changing funds. You may wish to purchase traveler’s checks instead of cash, for security.
- US Citizens do not need a visa to enter Ecuador. A passport is required, which must be valid for 6 months after the end of the planned stay. Carry a copy of your passport with you at all times (required), and keep the original in the hotel safe (recommended).
- You may need to get immunizations before traveling: plan 4 weeks ahead and check with your family practitioner or a health professional for current recommendations.
This activity can take place in locations of your choice accessible to wheelchair users.
Galapagos Island Adventure - 7 Days - For 2
PersonThis experience is for 2 persons
Don't miss out on
- Experience Vouchers :
- Valid for 12 months
- Free exchange
- 14 days refund
- Our Price Guarantee
- More details