Bring your practice from the mat onto the water with stand up paddle yoga! Get lost in nature and find yourself in moments of fun, focus, calm & laughter! The combination of breath and movement while moving on the water on your board will build focus, stability and tone your core and your mind.
- Yoga Paddle board introduction
- Enjoy with friends, family and partners
- Yoga on world renown waters of Biscayne Bay
- Convenient location in Miami Beach
- Highest level of safety
- Certified yoga Instructor
- 2 hour session with friendly experienced instructor
- All stand up paddle and yoga instruction
- Use of all equipment
Why not try a different yoga experience, on the beautiful waters of Biscayne Bay?
Enjoy the elements of the outdoors and the pure bliss of the hot sun warming your body, sounds of the sea and your fingertips grazing the water as practice your yoga postures floating on your board. Let a passionate and friendly instructor introduce you to the newest form of yoga and guide you through movements and breathing on a stand up paddle board.
- This experience is suitable for individuals of almost any age and fitness level, but is most appropriate for adults in general good health.
- Please check with your health professional before beginning any new exercise program.
- A liability release waiver must be completed and a parent / guardian must sign if the participant is under the age of 18 years.
- Minimum participant age is 12 and maximum weight is 375lb. (175kg).
This experience takes place in Miami Beach
This experience is for 1 x 2 hour session and is available Monday and Saturday 9am-11am and from 5pm - 7pm on Thursday
Numbers On The Day
This experience if for 1 person. The maximum group size is 10 people per instructor.
This experience voucher is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
Please note cancellations/reschedule requests require a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to activity date. There is a strict no show / no refund policy – you’re advised to arrive 15min earlier than the activity time. If you are not there – you’ll be charged 100% of the activity cost (no refund will be provided).
Comfortable, casual clothing such as board shorts is recommended. Don't forget to bring your sunglasses and sun cream.
No experience is necessary. Participants do need to be able to swim.
- There is no wheelchair access on this experience
- This experience not suitable for those with vision and hearing impairments
Stand Up Paddle Board Yoga Lessons - 2 Hours - For 1
PersonThis experience is for 1 person
Don't miss out on
- Experience Vouchers :
- Valid for 12 months
- Free exchange
- 14 days refund
- Our Price Guarantee
- More details