Even if you visit most of Miami, you’ll never see it like this. Experience the beauty, the grandeur, and the spectacle of the Sunshine State’s favorite city with our aerial tour!
- Maximum of 3 passengers per flight – window seat guaranteed!
- Beautiful natural scenery
- Mansions of the rich and famous
- World-famous architecture
- Get amazing aerial photos of gorgeous Miami!
Miami is famous for its beaches, but it’s known for a lot of other things, too! There’s the architecture, the landmarks, the Keys, the marinas, the hotels… the list is almost endless. And what better way to see the sights and create unforgettable memories than from a light aircraft!
Our Key Biscayne tour has so many highlights, we can’t possibly cover them all here. The tour starts from North Perry Airport, heading southeast to Haulover Park. We fly right over the Oleta River State Park – more than 1,000 acres of mangrove forest, rivers, sandy beach, nature paths, saltwater fishing, and stunning vistas.
From Haulover Park, we turn south and fly you all the way down the coast, taking in some of the most famous beaches in the world, as well as the hotels, resorts, and other impressive landmarks. And, of course, the celebrity hot spots in Miami Beach!
Passing Nikki Beach and South Pointe, we continue past Fisher Island to Virginia Key, with its wetlands and historic beach park. We keep going south, all the way down to the Cape Florida Lighthouse, standing proud at the southernmost point of the island.
The lighthouse is our turning point. From there, we fly back up the west side of the island, then across the water to Miami’s Downtown districts where you’ll see the Vizcaya Museum, the Brickell financial district with its high-rise office towers, the American Airlines Arena, and dozens of other memorable sights.
But we don’t head for home yet – we turn again and follow the MacArthur Causeway back to Miami Beach, to make sure you get a good look at the exclusive real estate on Star Island, where celebrities make their homes! We take in Hibiscus Island, Palm Island, the Venetian Islands, and Belle Island as well, then head all the way up the bayside coast of Miami Beach to the causeway at Arch Creek.
From there, we turn towards North Perry and a safe landing – making sure we take in the Keystone Islands, the Enchanted Forest Elaine Gordon Park, and the Golden Glades Interchange along the way!
What’s Included ?
- 64.5-mile round trip
- Beautiful natural scenery
- Stunning architecture, ranging from exclusive mansions to tower blocks
- Homes and playgrounds of the rich and famous
- Stadiums, casinos, race tracks, golf courses, beaches, parks, and lots more!
- Optional pickup service available for the Miami area
The Key Biscayne tour is the best way to see just about everything Miami is famous for, and to make sure you take home some incredible memories. It doesn’t matter if you’re a local or a visitor: this tour is a real eye-opener. Don’t forget your camera!
- A liability release waiver must be completed and a parent / guardian must sign if the participant is under the age of 18 years.
- Maximum weight of each passenger is 250 pounds, and combined passenger and luggage weight should not exceed 630 pounds.
- The aircraft can carry a maximum of 3 passengers. If you have a larger group, the pilot will perform multiple flights (e.g. 4 passengers will go in pairs on 2 flights).
- Please bring your camera – the views are incredible! All possessions are your responsibility, during embarkation and the flight, so please ensure all electronic equipment is safe and secure.
- The optional pickup service costs $70 for the round trip, and operates for the Miami area. A maximum of 12 passengers can be transported per pickup.
Flights leave from North Perry Airport, Hollywood, FL.
64.5 miles of air travel.
This experience voucher is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
Please note cancellations/reschedule requests require a minimum of 48 hours notice prior to activity date. There is a strict no show / no refund policy – you’re advised to arrive 15min earlier than the activity time. If you are not there – you’ll be charged 100% of the activity cost (no refund will be provided).
Numbers on the day
There is a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 3 people per tour. Larger groups will be split over more flights.
Please dress sensibly for the prevailing weather, and bring sunglasses.
This activity may be cancelled if weather conditions are dangerous or risk damaging equipment. In this case, the provider will reschedule your session.
Miami Airplane Tour – Key Biscayne - For 1
PersonThis experience is for 1 person
Don't miss out on
- Experience Vouchers :
- Valid for 12 months
- Free exchange
- 14 days refund
- Our Price Guarantee
- More details