This is the best way to see Miami’s celebrity real estate, the beautiful Biscayne Bay, and the gorgeous Miami skyline. As you enjoy taking in the sights in our low--flying seaplane, it’ll be just like in a movie trailer!
- Low-altitude flight so you can really see the sights
- Very stable seaplane
- Great views for aerial photos
- See cruise ships, multi-million-dollar mansions, South Beach and more
- Flights available all day – pick the ideal time for perfect natural lighting!
Whether you’re old enough to remember the intro to Miami Vice or young enough to prefer CSI Miami, we’re willing to bet you’ve seen the Miami skyline on TV or at the movies. It’s one of the most famous views in the country – and there’s no better way to see it than from the air, in a seaplane!
This exciting tour starts from our fully-licensed seaplane base on Key Biscayne. If you’ve never been on a seaplane, the take-off will thrill you – it’s completely different to taking off from a boring airport!
Once you’re in the air, the pilot will keep the plane at low altitude so you get the best possible views. Travelling at only 110 knots, you’ll fly over the luxury liners docked on Cruise Ship Row, and pass Downtown Miami where you’ll see the soaring high-rise offices and condo towers. You’ll see the new Arsht Performing Arts Center, Deco Drive, and South Beach. Add Brickell Avenue, the Bayside Market Place and Miami’s world-famous hotels (including the Fontainebleau Hotel), and you’re really in for a treat.
But one of the most popular parts of this tour is the views of Star Island. Home to the rich and famous, including household names like Gloria Estefan and Sean “P.Diddy” Combs, Star Island’s multi-million-dollar mansions are enough to make anyone dream of a life of parties, red carpets, and making the cover of your favorite magazine!
- 30-minute tour
- See celebrity mansions, cruise ships, and world famous landmarks
- Only 3 passengers on board – guaranteed window seat!
- Sit in the co-pilot’s seat (depending on passenger weight distribution)
- Very stable flight at 110 knots, at low altitude, with little air rising
Grab your camera, hop on board, and take to the skies for some of the most beautiful views of Florida’s favorite city, and memories that will last a lifetime!
- Safety is our number one priority. Our safety records are verifiable through the FAA.
- A liability release waiver must be completed and a parent / guardian must sign if the participant is under the age of 18 years.
- Maximum 3 passengers per trip. Children are not permitted on laps.
- Maximum weight of each passenger is 250 pounds, and combined passenger and luggage weight should not exceed 630 pounds.
- The decision of who rides in the co-pilot’s seat is made by the pilot, depending on the weight distribution of the aircraft’s passengers and luggage.
- Please bring your camera – the views are incredible! All possessions are your responsibility, during embarkation and the flight, so please ensure all electronic equipment is safe and secure.
- Our seaplanes are very stable, but individuals who suffer from motion sickness may wish to take appropriate medication before the flight.
Our seaplane base is located on Key Biscayne, FL.
- 30 minutes, with 10 flights per day.
- No flights on Mondays. We are open all year round, weather permitting, except Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
This experience voucher is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
Please note cancellations/reschedule requests require a minimum of 48 hours notice prior to activity date. There is a strict no show / no refund policy – you’re advised to arrive 15min earlier than the activity time. If you are not there – you’ll be charged 100% of the activity cost (no refund will be provided). Rescheduling fee $50
Numbers on the day
There is a maximum of 3 passengers per flight, and a minimum of 2 passengers.
Cool and comfortable clothing is best. Please bring sunglasses and wear shoes that you don’t mind getting sandy (and maybe wet).
This activity may be cancelled if weather conditions are dangerous. In this case, the provider will reschedule your session.
This activity may be available to disabled individuals, depending on their needs. Please contact us to discuss.
We can provide tours in Spanish, provided you give us enough advance notice.
Miami Skyline Seaplane Tour - For 1
PersonThis experience is for 1 person
Don't miss out on
- Valid for 12 months
- Free exchange
- 14 days refund
- Our Price Guarantee
- More details