Why fish alone when you can bring family and friends to make it a once-in-a-lifetime day out for everyone? Hop aboard our state-of-the-art sport fishing yacht and fish some of the world’s best deep-sea fishing grounds. Bragging rights and a fine meal are on the menu with a possible haul of tuna, bass, mackerel, and other fish – even shark or marlin!
- Half-day deep sea fishing group charter
- Coaching and guidance from professional staff
- All equipment including professional overhead rod & reel combos and premium bait
- Recreational fishing licenses for duration of charter
- Bring friends and family for a pleasant day out on the water
- Large ice chest to keep food and drinks chilled
Biscayne Bay is renowned for its beauty and its proven fishing grounds, offering the opportunity to catch an incredible range of game. With professional coaching and advice from our experienced crew, you can bring home everything from tuna, blackfin tuna, mackerel, snapper, grouper and black sea bass to the more exotic mahi-mahi (also known as dolphin or dorado), tarpon, wahoo, amberjacks, cobia, triggerfish, kingfish and many other species.
Or maybe you’re planning a charter for fishing fans from your angling club (or family!) and want to hunt something new, exciting and different. We’ve got that covered, too – sailfish, barracuda, blacktip shark, mako shark… even hammerhead shark and marlin have been caught in Biscayne Bay’s fishing grounds. Bragging rights assured if you catch one of those!
Our state-of-the-art sport fishing yachts come equipped with the latest in fish-finding GPS gear, and we load them with professional gear and premium bait, so all you have to bring is your group of avid anglers. Don’t worry about skill levels: our professional, experienced crew can coach and provide advice wherever needed, so this is the ideal charter for individuals of all levels, from beginner to pro.
With a large tuna tower for spotting big game, giant outriggers for spacing the bait, and a giant flying bridge, our 58-foot sports fishing yachts are ideal for an enjoyable trip on the water; sturdy and comfortable, they have plenty of deck space for everyone and a large ice chest to keep your drinks chilled.
This charter is perfect for a group fishing trip – everything you need is already on board, your fishing licenses are paid, and with our friendly crew on hand all you need to do is turn up. Get ready for a fantastic day out off the beautiful coast of Miami Beach!
- This experience is suitable for all ages. Children aged under 16 should be accompanied by adults.
- A liability release waiver must be completed and a parent or guardian must sign if the participant is under the age of 18 years.
- No experience is necessary: the crew can provide advice.
- You are responsible for the safety and security of any personal items brought on board, including your own fishing gear, smartphones, picnics, etc.
This experience takes place in Biscayne Bay, departing from Haulover Park Marina, Miami Beach.
- This experience lasts approximately 4 hours.
- There are two daily sessions: 8.00am to 12:00 noon and 1:00pm to 5:00pm
This experience voucher is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Please note cancellations/reschedule requests require a minimum of 14 days notice prior to charter date.
- There is a strict no show / no refund policy – you’re advised to arrive 15min earlier than the departure time, the experience provider will attempt to call you if you’re not at the wharf but if you miss the boat – you’ll be charged 100% of the charter cost (no refund will be provided).
Numbers on the day
Trips operate with a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 6 people per boat. Please make sure the cell number provided is contactable the day prior to departure as the supplier will contact you if your trip has been postponed.
- Wear cool and comfortable clothes on most days, and make sure it’s something you don't mind smelling a little 'fishy'. Please also bring:
- Boat shoes (no heels, sorry ladies)
- Windbreaker or a long-sleeved shirt
- Wet weather gear in case of rain
- Sun protection (sunglasses, sunscreen and hat)
This trip may be cancelled in the event of thunderstorms, strong winds and swell. In this case, the supplier will reschedule your experience (refunds will not be given).
- This experience is suitable for those with vision and hearing impairments.
- There is wheelchair access on this experience.
- Anything you catch out there is yours. The mates work for tips and are always happy to dress (fillet) your fish for you. There are some restaurants on shore that will cook your fish for you if you bring it with you - ask the mate on your trip for details.
- All rods, reels and bait can be provided on the day; you are welcome to bring your own equipment.
- You may bring your own food and beverages in cans (no hard liquor), provided that it is consumed responsibly.
- You may also want to bring medication if you suffer from seasickness.
Deep Sea Fishing Charter - Half Day - Up to 6 People
PersonThis experience is for 6 persons
Don't miss out on
- Experience Vouchers :
- Valid for 12 months
- Free exchange
- 14 days refund
- Our Price Guarantee
- More details