Join us on the largest, fastest and only air-conditioned party fishing boat in Fort Lauderdale for the drift fishing trip of a lifetime!
Our incredible 85-foot boat is famous in Fort Lauderdale. It’s the biggest and best drift-fishing vessel in the area, giving you the most enjoyable trip possible. Fully air-conditioned, with 3 color fish finders, bottom sonar, radio, GPS satellite navigation, and chart plotting, we’ve got all your fishing needs covered.
Add television, DVD, a full galley, upper and lower deck access, and just about every other amenity you can imagine, and we’ve got all your other needs covered, too – bring your family and friends and create some amazing memories to share!
Sail out from Fort Lauderdale to one of our fishing spots, about a mile offshore, then pick up your rod and reel. We usually cut the engines and let the current and wind slowly pull the boat across the reef and the wrecks where tonight’s dinner swims. Everyone fishes off the side of the boat – with 85 feet of fishing rail, ours is the ideal boat for fishing in Fort Lauderdale!
- 4-hour drift fishing trip
- Coaching and guidance from professional staff
- All equipment, including fishing rods and premium bait
- Recreational fishing licenses for duration of the trip
- Giant fish hold with plenty of Ice
- Fully air-conditioned enclosed cabin
- Upper sun deck access and seating
Everything you catch is yours to keep. Depending on the time of year and whether you fish the surface, mid-depth, or on the bottom, you could catch kingfish, tuna, mackerel, bonito, mahi-mahi, snappers, groupers, or wahoo. We sometimes even see sailfish. Impress your friends by bringing home a catch that’s taller than you are!
- This experience is suitable for all ages. Children aged under 12 should be accompanied by adults.
- A liability release waiver must be completed and a parent or guardian must sign if the participant is under the age of 18 years.
- No experience is necessary: the crew can provide advice.
- You are responsible for the safety and security of any personal items brought on board, including your own fishing gear, smartphones, picnics, etc.
This experience departs from Fort Lauderdale and takes place about a mile offshore of Fort Lauderdale beach.
- This experience lasts approximately 4 hours.
- Daytime sessions: 8.30am to 12:30pm / 1:30pm to 5:30pm
- Nighttime sessions: 7:30pm to 11:30pm
This experience voucher is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Please note cancellations/reschedule requests require a minimum of 7 days notice prior to charter date.
- There is a strict no show / no refund policy – you’re advised to arrive 15min earlier than the departure time, the experience provider will attempt to call you if you’re not at the wharf but if you miss the boat – you’ll be charged 100% of the fishing trip (no refund will be provided).
Numbers on the day
- Trips operate with a minimum of 10 people per boat.
- Please make sure the cell number provided is contactable the day prior to departure as the supplier will contact you if your trip has been postponed.
- Wear cool and comfortable clothes on most days, and make sure it’s something you don't mind smelling a little 'fishy'. Any shoes are fine (except heels, sorry ladies), even flip-flops.
- The weather is rarely chilly in Fort Lauderdale, but if it is, bring a windbreaker or a long-sleeved shirt. Don't forget a hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses!
This trip may be cancelled in the event of thunderstorms, strong winds and swell. In this case, the supplier will reschedule your experience (refunds will not be given).
This experience is suitable for those with vision and hearing impairments. There is no wheelchair access on this experience.
- Anything you catch out there is yours. The mates work for tips and are always happy to dress (fillet) your fish for you. There are some restaurants in town that will cook your fish for you if you bring it with you - ask the mate on your trip for details.
- All rods, reels and bait can be provided on the day; you are welcome to bring your own equipment (no braided line).
- You may bring your own food and beverages in cans (no hard liquor), provided that it is consumed responsibly.
- You may also want to bring medication if you suffer from seasickness.
Drift Fishing Trip - Party Boat - For 1
PersonThis experience is for 1 person
Don't miss out on
- Valid for 12 months
- Free exchange
- 14 days refund
- Our Price Guarantee
- More details