Combine a guided tour with low-impact exercise and beautiful surroundings for a two-hour water experience that’s fun and completely safe. Travel by platoon boat, then set off on your paddle board adventure to see the sights on three of Biscayne Bay’s islands!
- Easy travel on a big boat with plenty of shade
- Extremely stable paddle boards
- Calm water ideal for beginners
- Totally safe, our experts are right alongside
- See the homes of the rich and famous!
Paddle boarding is one of the best ways to discover the hidden treasures of Miami’s Biscayne Bay. It’s fun, easy to learn, completely safe and it’s great low-impact exercise, too!
This paddle boarding adventure is perfect for beginners and experts alike. Hop onto our large platoon boat that’s easy to board and take a trip to Palm Island. Our expert trainers will introduce you to paddle boarding and show you how everything works, then you’ll take to the water and experience it for yourself!
You’ll paddle in complete safety on calm waters, and we’ll head over to the exclusive Star Island and Hibiscus Island, where you can see the homes of the rich and famous. Celebrities such as Don Johnson, Gloria Estefan, Shaquille O’Neal, and P. Diddy have all owned (or still own) homes here.
To round off your two-hour tour, you’ll stop at Monument Island, also known as Flagler Memorial Island. Here, you can walk along white sand beaches and among coconut trees, and visit the monument erected by Carl Fisher (one of Miami Beach’s founders), in memory of Henry Flagler, the father of Miami.
- Travel by platoon boat (with bimini top providing ¾ cover) to Palm Island
- Paddleboard instruction for beginners and experts alike
- Tour to Hibiscus Island
- Tour to Star Island
- Stop on Monument Island, with white sand and coconut trees!
What better way to spend two hours discovering Miami’s Biscayne Bay and the hidden waterways of the intracoastal than to get away from the crowds and onto the water? With our expert instructors to guide you, this paddleboard adventure is a great way to see the sights and do an enjoyable light workout for your core muscles at the same time!
- A liability release waiver must be completed and a parent / guardian must sign if the participant is under the age of 18 years
- Minimum participant age is 12 and maximum weight is 375lb. (175kg).
- Children under 15 should be accompanied by adults
- This experience is not suitable for Pregnant women or people with back and/or neck injuries or heart conditions.
Biscayne Bay, Miami. Departure from Miami Beach.
2 hours, from 12 noon to 2pm, or 3pm to 5pm.
This experience voucher is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
Please note cancellations/reschedule requests require a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to activity date. There is a strict no show / no refund policy – you’re advised to arrive 15min earlier than the activity time. If you are not there – you’ll be charged 100% of the activity cost (no refund will be provided).
Numbers on the day
We operate with a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 16 people per adventure.
Comfortable, casual clothing such as board shorts is recommended. Don't forget to bring your sunglasses and sun cream.
This activity may be cancelled if weather conditions are dangerous. In this case, the provider will reschedule your session.
This activity is not suitable for wheelchair users or individuals with hearing impairments.
- If you wish to take your camera phone or other equipment, please make sure it is in a waterproof, easily carried container. We are not responsible for any damage to your gadgets.
- The boat travels the same route, so you can always hop back on if you get tired of paddling!
Island Paddle Boarding Adventure - 2 Hours - For 1
PersonThis experience is for 1 person
Don't miss out on
- Experience Vouchers :
- Valid for 12 months
- Free exchange
- 14 days refund
- Our Price Guarantee
- More details