It’s time to Live it Up with a stand-up paddle boarding experience at Coconut Grove, in a beautiful area with calm waters.
Whether you want to have a go for the first time or touch up your skills, you should come and try the newest trend on the water! Stand Up Paddle Boarding is a great way to spend time with your family and friends on the beautiful waters of Coconut Grove while getting some exercise in too!
No surfing experience is required and people of all ages can give it a go!
- Stand Up Paddle introduction
- Enjoy with friends, family and partners
- Explore the world renown waters of Biscayne Bay
- Modern equipment
- Great fun low impact sport
- Paddle the number 1 Paddle Board location in Miami
- Stand Up Paddle Board hire for each person for 1 hour
- Use of all required equipment
- Brief Instruction in correct posture and position for paddling, turning, and all safety aspects
Stand-up paddle boarding is huge around the world for very simple reasons... low impact and attainable for everyone. Great exercise, great to build "core" muscle.
- A liability release waiver must be completed and a parent / guardian must sign if the participant is under the age of 18 years
- Minimum participant age is 12 and maximum weight is 375lb. (175kg).
- Children under 15 should be accompanied by adults
- This experience is not suitable for Pregnant women or people with back and/or neck injuries or heart conditions.
This experience takes place in Coconut Grove (Approx. 15 minutes drive to downtown Miami ).
This experience is for 1 hour and is available from 10am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Numbers On The Day
This experience is for 2 people.
In the event of rain or inclement weather your experience will still go ahead unless contacted by the experience provider. If your experience is cancelled you will be rescheduled by the provider
Please bring along your drivers license or passport!
This experience voucher is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
Please note cancellations/reschedule requests require a minimum of 48 hours notice prior to activity date. There is a strict no show / no refund policy – you’re advised to arrive 15min earlier than the activity time. If you are not there – you’ll be charged 100% of the activity cost (no refund will be provided).
Comfortable, casual clothing such as board shorts is recommended. Don't forget to bring your sunglasses and sun cream.
No experience is necessary. Participants do need to be able to swim.
- We offer adaptive classes for people with physical and developmental challenges
- Please call Customer Care on 1 (888) 210-8802 for more details.
Stand Up Paddle Boarding - Hire - For 2
PersonThis experience is for 2 persons
Don't miss out on
- Valid for 12 months
- Free exchange
- 14 days refund
- Our Price Guarantee
- More details