Combine a guided tour with low-impact exercise and beautiful surroundings for a 2½-hour water experience that’s fun and completely safe. Travel by platoon boat to see the Sunset Islands or intracoastal as they were meant to be seen – at sunset, with Miami’s stunning skyline lighting up as the sun sets – then set off on your paddleboard adventure to see the sights on three of Biscayne Bay’s islands!
- Easy travel on a big boat with plenty of shade
- Extremely stable paddle boards
- Paddle boards are equipped with LED night-lights for visibility
- Calm water ideal for beginners
- Totally safe, our experts are right alongside
- See the homes of the rich and famous
- Watch the sun set behind Miami’s stunning skyline
Paddle boarding is one of the best ways to discover the hidden treasures of Miami’s Biscayne Bay. It’s fun, easy to learn, completely safe and it’s great low-impact exercise, too!
This paddle boarding adventure is perfect for beginners and more advanced boarders alike. Hop onto our large platoon boat that’s easy to board and take a trip to the Sunset Islands or Palm Island (for the intracoastal tour). Our expert trainers will introduce you to paddle boarding and show you how everything works, then you’ll take to the water and experience it for yourself!
You’ll paddle in complete safety on calm waters, using extremely stable boards that have LED night-lights built in for visibility. We’ll show you the beautiful, exclusive Sunset Islands residential areas, where celebrities like Enrique Iglesias, Anna Kournikova, and Lenny Kravitz have owned (or still own) homes.
As the sun sets behind some of the most stunning skyline Miami has to offer, you’ll see why these Islands are home to some of the most expensive real estate in the area!
Alternatively, you can choose to visit the intracoastal islands, with a ride on our platoon boat to Palm Island, then visits to Star Island and Hibiscus Island. The intracoastal tour is just like our Island Adventure experience, without the stop on Monument Island.
- Travel by platoon boat (with Bimini top providing ¾ cover)
- Paddleboard instruction for beginners and experts alike
- Choose the Sunset Islands tour for the islands bordering Sunset Lake
- Choose the intracoastal tour for Palm Island, Star Island and Hibiscus Island
What better way to spend two hours discovering Miami’s Biscayne Bay and the hidden waterways of the Sunset Islands than to get away from the crowds and onto the water? With our expert instructors to guide you, this paddleboard adventure is a great way to see the sights and do an enjoyable light workout for your core muscles at the same time!
- A liability release waiver must be completed and a parent / guardian must sign if the participant is under the age of 18 years
- Minimum participant age is 12 and maximum weight is 375lb. (175kg).
- Children under 15 should be accompanied by adults
- This experience is not suitable for Pregnant women or people with back and/or neck injuries or heart conditions.
Biscayne Bay, Miami. Departure from Miami Beach.
2½ hours, from 5pm to 7pm.
This experience voucher is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
Please note cancellations/reschedule requests require a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to activity date. There is a strict no show / no refund policy – you’re advised to arrive 15min earlier than the activity time. If you are not there – you’ll be charged 100% of the activity cost (no refund will be provided).
Numbers on the day
We operate with a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 16 people per adventure.
Comfortable, casual clothing such as board shorts is recommended. Don't forget to bring your sunglasses and sun cream.
This activity may be cancelled if weather conditions are dangerous. In this case, the provider will reschedule your session.
If you wish to bring a camera phone or other equipment, please ensure it is in a waterproof, easily carried container. We are not responsible for any damage to your gadgets.
This activity is not suitable for wheelchair users or individuals with hearing impairments.
The boat travels the same route, so you can always hop back on if you get tired of paddling!
Paddle Boarding Sunset Adventure - 2½ Hours - For 1
PersonThis experience is for 1 person
Don't miss out on
- Experience Vouchers :
- Valid for 12 months
- Free exchange
- 14 days refund
- Our Price Guarantee
- More details