Combine a guided tour of Miami’s exclusive waterways with low-impact exercise on this day-long cruise to create lifelong memories. Totally safe paddle boarding with experts alongside, sightseeing, fine dining, and a gorgeous sunset to end an amazing day in Biscayne Bay.
- Easy travel on a big boat with plenty of shade
- Extremely stable paddleboards
- Calm water ideal for beginners
- Totally safe, our experts are right alongside
- See the homes of the rich and famous
- Paddle the mangroves in Oleta Park
- Fine dining at a waterfront venue included!
Paddleboarding is one of the best ways to discover the hidden treasures of Miami’s Biscayne Bay. It’s fun, easy to learn, completely safe and it’s great low-impact exercise, too!
This day-long paddle boarding cruise is perfect for complete beginners and experts alike. Start the day at Sunset Island by hopping onto our large platoon boat that’s easy to board and has plenty of shade. Our instructors will walk you through the basics of paddleboarding to make sure you’re safe on the calm water of Biscayne Bay, then it’s onto your board and away we go!
First, you’ll paddle (or lounge) your way up the network of canals alongside Collins Avenue, which borders both waterfront condos and magnificent Miami mansions. Keep your eyes open for wandering celebrities as we meet the platoon boat and head to Oleta River Park.
We’ll tie up at lunchtime and you’re invited to Seagrill, a waterfront fine dining restaurant in the Park, where seafood and Greek specialties are of choice. After a great lunch, you’ll head back to your board and paddle the mangrove ecosystem of the 1,000-acre Park based in the municipal suburbs of North Miami.
The perfect end to the day is, of course, watching the sun go down over the beautiful Biscayne Bay, silhouetting the stunning skyline of one of America’s most famous cities as Miami’s nightlife wakes up!
- Travel by platoon boat (with bimini top providing ¾ cover)
- Paddleboard instruction for beginners and experts alike
- Tour of the hidden waterways in exclusive neighborhoods
- Lunch at the Seagrill fine dining restaurant
- Cruise the Oleta River Park mangrove ecosystem
- Sunset over the Bay
Where else can you get some light exercise and see so much? Our paddle boarding island river cruise is a totally unique way of discovering what Miami has to offer, and will give you memories to last a lifetime!
- A liability release waiver must be completed and a parent / guardian must sign if the participant is under the age of 18 years
- Minimum participant age is 12 and maximum weight is 375lb. (175kg).
- Children under 15 should be accompanied by adults
- This experience is not suitable for Pregnant women or people with back and/or neck injuries or heart conditions.
This experience takes place on Biscayne Bay, Miami. Departure from Miami Beach.
This is a full day experience from 10 am to 8 pm. Available by reservation only.
This experience voucher is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
Please note cancellations/reschedule requests require a minimum of 72 hours notice prior to activity date. There is a strict no show / no refund policy – you’re advised to arrive 15min earlier than the activity time. If you are not there – you’ll be charged 100% of the activity cost (no refund will be provided).
Numbers on the day
Trips operate with a minimum of 4 per boat. Make sure the cell number provided is contactable the day prior to departure as the supplier will contact you if the trip has been postponed
- This is an outdoor experience in Miami Beach. Please dress sensibly for the prevailing weather conditions and for paddle boarding. Loose, comfortable, water-appropriate clothes and footwear are recommended.
- Don't forget to bring your sunglasses and sun cream.
- Please bring a wrap, shirt or similar appropriate clothing for lunch at the restaurant.
This activity may be cancelled if weather conditions are dangerous. In this case, the provider will reschedule your session.
No experience is necessary. Participants do need to be able to swim.
This activity is not suitable for wheelchair users or individuals with hearing impairments.
- If you wish to take your camera phone or other equipment, please make sure it is in a waterproof, easily carried container. We are not responsible for any damage to your gadgets.
- Lunch and service gratuities at Seagrill are included, but beverages and alcoholic beverages are at the discretion and charge of our patrons.
- The boat travels the same route, so you can always hop back on if you get tired of paddling!
Paddle Boarding Island River Cruise - Lunch - For 2
PersonThis experience is for 2 persons
Don't miss out on
- Experience Vouchers :
- Valid for 12 months
- Free exchange
- 14 days refund
- Our Price Guarantee
- More details