Combine a guided tour with low-impact exercise and beautiful surroundings for a 4-hour water experience that’s fun and completely safe. Travel by platoon boat and paddleboard to see the Venetian Islands, the Miami River and some of the area’s stunning views!
- Easy travel on a big boat with plenty of shade
- Extremely stable paddle boards
- Paddle boards are equipped with LED night-lights for visibility
- Calm water ideal for beginners
- Totally safe, our experts are right alongside
- Discover the secrets of the Venetian Islands
- See the amazing architecture of the Brickell area
- Enjoy the breathtaking view from the mouth of the Miami River
- Eat at one of Miami’s landmark restaurants
Paddle boarding is one of the best ways to discover the hidden treasures of Miami’s Biscayne Bay. It’s fun, easy to learn, completely safe and it’s great low-impact exercise, too!
This paddle boarding cruise is perfect for beginners and more advanced boarders alike. Board our large platoon boat and head off to Memorial Island Beach, where our expert trainers will introduce you to paddle boarding and show you how everything works.
From there, you’ll take to the water and paddle your way to the Venetian Islands, discovering the hidden secrets of this outwardly suburban area where people come to exercise and enjoy the beautiful views.
Heading south towards the mouth of the historic Miami River, you’ll see two impressive views: the amazing Downtown skyline and the remarkable architecture of the Brickell area. This is the fastest-growing neighborhood in Miami and one of the most densely populated areas of the entire United States; the millionaire mansions of the early 1900s have been replaced by high-rise, high-powered commerce and financial institutions, and the area sports some eye-popping architecture, both in buildings and bridges.
After a stop at the Miami River mouth to enjoy the truly breathtaking views across the bay, we’ll head back to port – but not before stopping off at a true Miami landmark restaurant for a sunset dinner! Casablanca Seafood riverside restaurant is famous for its atmosphere and the wide range of incredibly fresh seafood on the menu. Yum!
What’s Included ?
- Travel by platoon boat (with Bimini top providing ¾ cover)
- Paddleboard instruction for beginners and experts alike
- Tour the Venetian Islands and discover their secrets
- Scenic views of the Downtown skyline and Brickell area architecture
- Visit the historic Miami River mouth for jaw-dropping views
- Sunset dinner, at Casablanca Seafood restaurant
What better way to spend an evening discovering some of the best views of Biscayne Bay than to get away from the crowds and onto the water? With our expert instructors to guide you, this paddleboard cruise is a great way to see some of Miami’s most impressive sights and do an enjoyable light workout for your core muscles at the same time!
- A liability release waiver must be completed and a parent / guardian must sign if the participant is under the age of 18 years
- Minimum participant age is 12 and maximum weight is 375lb. (175kg).
- Children under 15 should be accompanied by adults
- This experience is not suitable for Pregnant women or people with back and/or neck injuries or heart conditions.
Biscayne Bay, Miami. Departure from Miami Beach.
This experience is for 4 hours, from 4pm to 8pm. Available 7 days a week by appointment only
This experience voucher is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
Please note cancellations/reschedule requests require a minimum of 72 hours notice prior to activity date. There is a strict no show / no refund policy – you’re advised to arrive 15min earlier than the activity time. If you are not there – you’ll be charged 100% of the activity cost (no refund will be provided).
Numbers on the day
Trips operate with a minimum of 4 per boat. Make sure the cell number provided is contactable the day prior to departure as the supplier will contact you if the trip has been postponed
This is an outdoor experience in Miami Beach. Please dress sensibly for the prevailing weather conditions and for paddle boarding. Loose, comfortable, water-appropriate clothes and footwear are recommended. You should bring a wrap, shirt or similar appropriate clothing for the restaurant.
This activity may be cancelled if weather conditions are dangerous. In this case, the provider will reschedule your session.
- If you wish to bring a camera phone or other equipment, please ensure it is in a waterproof, easily carried container. We are not responsible for any damage to your gadgets.
- Food and service gratuities at Casablanca Seafood are included, but beverages and alcoholic beverages are at the discretion and charge of our patrons.
- The boat travels the same route, so you can always hop back on if you get tired of paddling!
This activity is not suitable for wheelchair users or individuals with hearing impairments.
Sunset Dinner Paddle Boarding Cruise - For 1
PersonThis experience is for 1 person
Don't miss out on
- Experience Vouchers :
- Valid for 12 months
- Free exchange
- 14 days refund
- Our Price Guarantee
- More details